City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + 15% bonus, healthcare, pension
26 days ago
A member of one of the largest insurance syndicates in the world are recruiting for a Finance Transformation Manager. They are an international underwriter of reinsurance products and speciality insurance. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Finance Transformation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Gather and document requirements, write user stories and manage stakeholder
- Analyse processes.
- Analyse, document and manage the project's requirements
- Application of business analysis best practice tools, techniques and standards
- Define, manage and control the scope of the product or solution.
- Advise and assist project team members in relation to the Programme.
- Understand and document proposals for change. Articulate the idea, business drivers, benefits and desired outcomes working closely with the workstream leader and subject matter experts.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Hands-on all-round experience of finance change/projects
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £70,000 as well as offering a 15% pension, 15-20% bonus plus all standard benefits health care etc.