£320 - £380 per day
6 months ago
- £320-380 per day
- Support key finance project implementation activities
This Commercial Finance Manager is responsible for supporting business readiness for the go live of the new Finance system. This role will support the design, build and governance, delivering world class processes which meet the business needs, whilst ensuring an appropriate level of internal control and policies are in place. This role not only requires an excellent technical and analytical mind but also someone that has the ability to think outside of the box and not be afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Assess the financial reporting needs of the segment and functional areas through leadership engagement to understand the necessary enhancements and utilize financial reporting systems to create, update and deliver consistent financial reporting solutions to business leadership. Serve as liaison between IT and Finance for role development, responsibilities and system guidelines
- Be the subject matter expert in shaping the design, process workflows and implementation of project plan
- Conduct rigorous fit/gap analysis to identify areas of change management, identify training needs and champion change
- Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to reassess and amend the scope of work requirements, budget and timeline
- Participate in UAT, data cleansing and business training as part of go-live
- Conduct analysis on enterprise and segment financial data to assess trends, variance and scenario planning and present results and recommendations to senior leadership and segment owners to conduct strategic planning.
- You will have broad Finance experience and work closely with business partners and internal teams by providing expertise and insight to execute and possibly lead highly complex process, data, and technology solutions.
- CA qualification - Ideally big4 trained
- Implementing process and systems improvements
- Working experience with Finance systems and the associated system objects and attributes