City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + 10-15% bonus plus benifits
11 months ago
My Client is a leading player in the technology sector investing in block chain interface. They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their London head office. The company has grown exponentially since starting.
Due to expansion in the department this role has become available. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Oversee the preparation and execute timely invoicing to clients
- Management Accounts and consolidations
- Managing the process for producing several weekly / monthly / quarterly client reports
- Managing payment runs and liaising with Finance Team to reconcile client payments
- Dealing with and resolving complex payment queries
- Detailed balance sheet and (non-Operating) income statement variance investigations upon the monthly actual and forecast results compared to budget for both group, divisional and operating company level.
- Newly Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Experience of start-up's or SME experience.
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £45-50,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus a 10-15% bonus.