City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
7 days ago
A leading insurance Firm is recruiting for a Finance Manager. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Head of Reporting.
Services provided by the team include managing and controlling:
- All property, lease and customer records held on the Property Management System (Horizon)
- Raising all property and mortgage related demands
- The prompt collection of all property and mortgage related debts
- All property expense recovery statements (Service Charge)
- External Managing Agents
- The preparation of service charge reconciliations in line with RICS guidelines
- Reviewing and signing off the timely and accurate delivery of VAT data to internal and external clients in support of VAT reporting to the UK tax authorities, including from property rentals, managing agents and mortgages
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
- Real estate exposure.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a benefits package plus generous bonuses.