City of London, London
£55000 - £56000 per annum
3 months ago
We are seeking a Finance Manager for a 12-month temporary assignment within the manufacturing/FMCG industry in Central London.
A Maternity cover role has just became available within my clients company. They are looking for a high energy and enthusiastic finance manager to take the reigns for 12 months. The candidate must be immediate as there will be a week long handover.
The Position: The position will be responsible for hands-on accounting functions including budget preparation, review and monitoring; management of the finance department.
- Budget preparation, review and monitoring;
- General ledger maintenance;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Oversight of accounts payable and receivable; and
- Management of credit cards.
- Managing a team of 6
- Fully Qualified essential CIMA/ACCA/CA/ACA/CA ANZ;
- Demonstrated experience in a finance management role;
- A high level of proficiency in computer system applications including integrated financial systems, databases, spreadsheets and personal application software;
- Experience of managing a team of 5 or larger in previous roles;
- Ideally available to commence immediately:
- Maconomy experience preferred
If you feel like you are the right fit for theis role then please apply now.