City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Paid Socials, Flexitime
14 days ago
Are you currently working as a Senior Management Accountant or Financial Accountant? Looking for the jump to Finance Manager? 0-3 years PQE? If you are, this fast-growing recruitment company could want you to take on this well-rounded, progressive Finance Manager position!
My client's offices are in the heart of the city, they have roughly 50 staff and you will be subject to fast progression to the Financial Controller spot, as the company expands. If you are forward-thinking, ambitious and a real problem solver, this is a great challenge to take on!
Here is what you can expect:
- 40% core accounting and 60% adhoc projects, team management and relationship management
- Managing a team of 3
- Reporting to the Financial Director
- Covering both monthly management accounts and year end accounts
- Getting everything ready for audits
- Excel modelling for compensation and other areas
- Quarterly VAT
- Temporary payroll
- Staff payroll
- And much much more!
In recruitment (trust me, I know!), it's not unsual for us recruiters to run in with projects on a daily basis that need attending to. ROI checks, bonus calculators etc. General issues and wide, forward thinking challenges.
If you are ticking the following boxes:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- 0-3 years PQE
- An experienced, well-rounded accountant
- Management experience (not essential)
- Confident in dealing with the main stakeholders and many, anxious, erratic recruitment consultants
- Looking for fast progression
- Looking to take hold of a team and put your stamp on it
Then I want to talk to you ASAP with regards to this Finance Manager role. Give me a call on 020 3846 0797 or send your CV to George@KennedyPearce.com immediately.