£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
My client, a Global Leading Events business based in Central London are looking for a Sales Perfomance Business Partner to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance the Sales Perfomance Business Partner will be repsonsible for:
- Creation and financial ownership of annual sales targets for event cycles in conjunction with Commercial Directors / Sales leaders by individual, customer type and event section.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly monitoring and reporting of sales & performance versus target & budget ensuring all reporting is accurate, timely and consistent. This includes challenging under performance and providing variance commentary.
- On-going creation and monitoring of sales performance KPI's and reporting internally and to Group through Tableau including explanations, insight and analysis.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual Sales Performance Bonus calculation reviews for over 80 sales individuals.
- Ensuring governance around target setting and amendments to targets.
- Working with the CRM Applications Manager to continually improve sales processes, automated sales reporting and analysis.
- Preparation of Sales Performance board reporting including insight and analysis.
- Continual review and development of sales processes making recommendations for improvement.
The successful candidate will:
- Be degree educated
- Have experience in analysing data
- Have an understanding of self performance
- Have an understanding of sales operations, targets and reporting
- Have good attention to detail