£200 - £250 per day
30 days ago
3 month interim role based in Soho for a media company. Candidate must be able to start in the next two weeks (ideally 09/07/2018).
Main responsibilities for the Transactional Finance Manager will be:
- Oversee and develop the sizeable transactional finance function
- Lead and motivate the Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Credit Control and banking and Treasury teams, ensuring that they deliver their KPI's
- Be instrumental in the implementation of new processes and streamlining current ones
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and customers to ensure any queries are resolved
- Have previous experience in an Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable management role, managing a large team
- Be a strong communicator and able to manage internal relationships
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Challenge the status quo and be instrumental with streamlining process'