£65000 - £70000 per annum + excellent bonus and benefits
7 months ago
This innovative new "Start Up" bank has been growing exponentially for the last year, winning market share from its more established competitors. With a focus on technology this role is an extremely important role to the continued success and growth of the business.
This role will be responsible for supporting the ongoing development activities of the Bank, working as part of the Financial Change Management Team in helping to identify and define system functionality to drive the customer experience (internal and external), and to improve the automation of finance focused functionality.
The role will work closely with the IT, Project Management and Finance teams, and will be responsible for identifying potential improvements to systems, producing process flows and specification documents to serve as the starting point for technical design workshops, and supporting the IT Development Team during the build phase. The role will also work closely with the testing team to devise appropriate test scripts and support testing activities as required.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Lead (with support of the Head of Change) the business process design, and specification of future requirements
- Serve as Finance Subject Matter Expert in conversations relating to future projects and proposed service offerings across the Bank
- Ensure all proposed improvements are fully compliant with Accounting and Legal standards (as appropriate)
- Liaising with cross-functional teams in providing key support throughout the development process
- Assisting the UAT and QA teams with test planning - ensuring that test scripts provide sufficient coverage for intended and unintended outcomes, as well as ensuring that appropriate regression packs are in place
- Working with the Financial Change Management Team in creating and implementing test strategy plan across all relevant systems