City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
5 days ago
About the Role
This world wide known sports franchise is looking to add to their finance team to help with the busy end of season. With proven commercial accounting experience, your role will involve responsibility to complete and analyse financials, prepare month and year end financial accounts for various clients as well as supervise the transactional work of our offshore teams.
This will involve competency and experience with:
- accounting and detailed reconciliation work of all Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss accounts;
- period closing and adjustment entries;
- supervise payable and receivable reconciliations.
- analytical and interpretative skills with an eye for detail;
- management reporting such as budgets cashflows etc;
- travel may be required
- Supervise a team of offshore bookkeepers which will involve checking, reviewing and delegating their workload
Skill & Experience
You will need to exhibit:
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CA/CA ANZ
- Newly Qualified only (Max three years qualified)
- be able to work independently to complete final accounts with minimal supervision;
- the skill to multitask and be organised as you will be responsible for several clients;
- problem solving and interrogation skills to report on KPIs;
- communication and presentation skills as expected in a professional environment.
Apply here if you think this role is right for you or refer a friend and receive a referral bonus when they are placed!