City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
Global tech business that has expanded and developed both organically and through acquisition. This organisation is constantly evolving and changing, it doesn't sit still, and for the people that work there is means there is a great opportunity to progress and development their careers.
This opportunity is based in the Reporting team and will progress to a Manager position. It takes responsibility for external and internal reporting as well as assisting in the annual budget and business partnering. The key duties are:
- Responsible for statutory reporting for allocated Group companies under FRS 101 and 102.
- Ownership of central balance sheets and underlying ledger reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly Group consolidation
- Liaising with finance teams of operating businesses and shared service
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly CFO reporting pack
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget
- Technical accounting: for share based payments in terms of IFRS 2 Share based payments across the group
- Ad hoc project support: for example M&A and finance systems
This role needs someone who is ACA Qualified, technical and able to identify and propose improvements and efficiency's in existing processes.
Experience & Qualifications
- ACA Qualified with at least 2 years industry experience
- Ambitious individual with high potential
- Sound technical accounting background including IFRS, FRS 101 and FRS 102