City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
16 days ago
I am working with a leading Publishing Company based in the City who are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their Finance team in the City. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic finance team, covering a range of accounting functions.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Prepare accurate accounts for three of the company's head office functions, providing financial support to department management.
- Responsible for managing various intercompany accounts, transactions and reporting.
- Assist in the forecasting of central departments, circulation, production costs and promotion costs.
- Responsibility for various central charges such as salaries, car leases, promotion costs, property costs, legal fees
- Provide financial and business expertise to other ad-hoc projects
- Provide assistance with month end balance sheet work.
- Assist with audit work
- Ad hoc duties when required
- Degree Educated (2:1 or above)
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- VAT experience is essential
- 2 years relevant accounting experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excel Savvy