£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
13 days ago
A global law firm specialising in a range of areas of law are looking for a newly qualified Accountant to join their established reporting team.
With growth of the business expected this will involve being responsible for delivery of all reporting requirements and working closely with the Management Accounts and Tax teams within the business to delivery accurate, timely financial reporting.
- Preparation and delivery of the year end audits
- Preparation statutory consolidated accounts under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Full responsibility preparation of statutory accounts
- Operational interaction of auditors
- Assisting with monthly reconciliations across finance, payroll and VAT
The ideal applicant will be:
- ACA qualified
- Coming from a Big 4 or Top 10 audit background
- Group reporting and consolidations experience
- IFRS working knowledge
- Law background or an interest in law
- Strong communicator with internal and external stakeholders
On offer is a generous salary of up to £60,000 plus a 10% bonus. On top of a range of additional perks and benefits. Based in the heart of Central London this is a fantastic role offering great progression within the finance team.
Apply below to discuss this fantastic role further!