City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
Great opportunity to join a thriving Asset Manager business based in the City who require a Financial Accountant with experience in IFRS. You will either be an ACA from Practice or ACCA/CIMA from Industry (Financial Services and Asset Management essential).
The role works closely with the Financial Controller and will suit you if you have ambition and desire to grow your career in Financail Services. You will need to have reporting experience and IFRS knowledge.
The salary is £55,000 - £65,000 + excellent benefits and bonus.
- Ownership of all financial accounting processes
- Prepare annual IFRS financial statements
- Consolidated reports
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts
- Prepare quarterly FCA (COREP + FINREP) returns
- Monthly Share-based payment entries
- Daily client money reconciliations
You will be a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with IFRS and Financial Services experience. You will need to have exceptional interpersonal skills and be proactive, well organised and be a confident communicator.