Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + 20% bonus, pension, healthcare, dental.
5 months ago
Our client is an expanding Property Investment business based in the West End, they need an additional resource due to expansion. The role is to support the Finance Manager with ensuring a consistently smooth set of accounting functions. You will also business partner with Asset Managers. The company is ambitious and plans to double in size in the next 5 years, leading to career development opportunities for all it's staff.
The role takes responsibility for the provision of financial accounting, management reporting and business partnering support. To apply you will need to be Qualified with some post qualification experience and ideally experience in property.
Key responsibilities include:
- Timely month end closing
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management reporting
- Monthly bank reconciliation and quarterly audit schedules
- Active involvement in preparation of full set of financial statements for audit
- Assisting in tax matters (such as VAT and corporate/income tax)
- Assisting in budgeting and forecasting
- Performing credit reviews for potential tenants and suppliers;
- Providing financial project management support for asset management initiatives and development projects.
- Business partnering
Please apply if you are qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent accountant with any experience in property investment or similar industry.
The role involves frequent liaising with various parties such as HQ Finance Team, the local Asset Management Team, external consultants, auditors and external property managers/operators - hence good verbal and written communication skills are required. You will also have a good understanding of accounting standards and IFRS and be well-versed in Excel.