City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + 20% Bonus
4 months ago
One of the leading foreign exchange brokerages in the UK is recruiting for a Financial Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Compile the monthly management accounts
- Post routine monthly journals for tax, interest
- Performance of key reconciliations between the trading platform and accounting system at month end
- Maintenance of Loan note registers and reporting to external stakeholders/investors
- Produce balance sheet reconciliations and ensure costs are allocated to the appropriate entities
- Calculate VAT returns for a partially exempt business. Liaise with advisors.
- Assist with Corporation tax compliance and prepare tax computations.
- Complete tax analysis reports.
- Newly Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- FS exposure
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £55,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus generous bonus's.