City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Working for a Financial Services business based in Central London as a Financial Accountant, this role has been created due to a internal promotion. This position offers challenge and further progression as the business develops. You will be a Financial Accountant who is keen to learn.
You must have experience from Financial Services (Banking, Broking or Asset Management) and either be an ACA from Practice or ACCA/CIMA who has trained in FS.
As a Financial Accountant you will be a member of the reporting team.
- All aspects of management, regulatory and statutory reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation of the accounts including preparation of month end journals
- Maintain the quality and improve the efficiency of financial reporting.
- Effective liaison with auditors and management of the internal and external audit process.
- Assisting in preparation of technical accounting papers and policy documents where required;
- Preparation of accurate management information including, statistical data, financial statement preparation and management reports.
- Monthly reconciliations and review of operations team reconciliations.
- Acting as back-up for other members of staff in their absence as appropriate;
- Able and willing to take on ad hoc projects including acquisitions, new commercial developments, regulatory or system changes and the performance of such other duties as may be required from time to time.
You will be a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent with exceptional interpersonal skills and Financial Services experience.