£45000 - £46000 per annum
4 months ago
Interim Financial Accountant (Big 4 trained) - CA/ACCA
- International Organisation
- Strong technical accountant - experience FRS102, Stat Packs, Tax, Audit prep, process improvement
This exciting, temp to perm opportunity is an ideal move for a motivated Qualified Accountant. Due to rapid growth over the past couple of years, this position within the finance team will offer a broad and challenging opportunity.
Reporting directly to the Senior Financial Controller, your role will be varied and have responsibilities across statutory accounting.
- Preparation of statutory GAAP financial annual reports for the legal entities within EMEA region ensuring all local statutory filing deadlines are met
- Co-ordination with local finance teams, various cross functions, internal and external auditors fulfilling country specific compliance requirements for the statutory and regulatory reporting
- Support accounting related projects (e.g. accounting related process improvements; implementation of new lease accounting standard)
- Support impairment testing exercises and equity investment accounting process
You will be a Qualified accountant, with previous experience working within a small/medium sized practice. You will be looking for a dynamic, fast moving environment where you can add value through your accuracy and efficiency in a time of rapid growth and change. There is potential for this role to go permanent past the initial 6 month period.