City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus & benefits
9 months ago
One of the leading fund administrator's is recruiting for a Senior Accountant. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Head of Funds.
As a Senior Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Bookkeeping and preparation of management accounts for special purpose companies and closed ended fund clients
- Preparation of annual financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS for special purpose companies and closed ended fund clients
- Liaising with auditors
- Preparation of UK VAT returns
- Preparation of quarterly NAV calculations
- Experience of consolidations, including subsidiaries reporting in foreign currencies would be beneficial
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- FS exposure
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £65,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus generous bonus.