Up to £40000 per annum
9 months ago
Reporting to the Finance Manager, we currently have an opportunity for a part qualified candidate who is looking for a temp to perm opportunity based in Hammersmith. With experience in a medium to large organisation, you must have sound knowledge of general ledger reconciliations, taxation (GST), budgeting and management reporting, together with a strong working knowledge of Excel and integrated accounting systems.
Your Main Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the accounting function
- Liaise with General Managers/Department Heads;
- General ledger reconciliations;
- Fixed Asset processing and reconciliations;
- Drafting (GST) Taxation workbooks;
- Budgeting and management reporting;
- Use of Excel and integrated accounting systems
- Monthly based accounting cycle;
- Review and preparation of accounting reports;
- Identify, interpret and investigate figures, trends and errors and;
- Some additional holiday coverage for other staff.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Financial Accountant or similar role;
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications;
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge including Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in your work;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines and;
- Strong eye for detail and high accuracy.