£250 - £300 per day
7 months ago
My client is a leading Private Equity firm based in the West-End looking to recruit a Newly Qualified Financial Accountant to join their busy and dynamic team.
- Detailed knowledge and experience preparing monthly management report packs.
- Experience preparing statutory accounts (FRS 102) and audit process knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail
- SAP systems experience
- Uk VAT knowledge
- Financial close process for a number of legal entities within agreed global timeline.
- Preparation of monthly financial report packs and presentation to management.
- Variance analysis month on month and to budget.
- Detailed monthly account reconciliations.
- Using advanced Excel formulas and functions to improve efficiencies.
- Preparation of annual financial statements from trial balance level.
- Working with auditors to ensure statutory deadlines are achieved.
- Preparation of overseas and UK VAT returns.
- Presenting monthly financials to senior executives.
- Assisting in monitoring and improving financial processes, controls and procedures.
- Preparation and completion of National Statistics for all EMEA businesses.
- Must be ACA/CA/CPA Qualified
- 2+ years post qualification experience.
- Educated to degree level.
- Immediately Available/1 week notice period
- Engaging personality, team player
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working within a financial services / regulated environment in a financial accounting role.
URGENT role - Please send CV's through to email@example.com