City of London, London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a rapidly growing company on a permanent basis in Central London. The company has continuously grown in recent years, and now is looking to add an interactive, energetic accountant to the team. This is a challenging, dynamic opportunity, which requires an ambitious and driven individual who wants to progress within an efficient, and professional team.
Main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to -
* Manage the corporate audit process ensuring all requirements/deliverables/timetables are met
* Annual local GAAP statutory accounts for European entities, including preparation of local GAAP entries, maintenance of statutory ledgers and reconciliations to corporate ledgers
* Management of the centralised audit
* Consolidated Balance Sheet commentary and review for internal management and quarterly submissions
* Preparation of account reconciliations for areas of responsibility including provision of data for compliance
* Control of month end close processes and communication with Senior Accountants
* Management of the intercompany reconciliation process and coordination of the settlement procedures.
*Ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will be ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or equivalent, and will be educated up to degree level, with other strong academics. You will have an understanding of IFRS along with financial, analytical, and organisational capabilities. Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to all levels of staff is essential. The successful candidate will be a team player with advanced Excel skills.