City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
Successful manufacturing business seeking an Financial Accountant from a corporate background.
Your new company
Your new company is manufacturing organisation based in London who are a market leader in their field. Due to business growth they need a Financial Accountant to join their team to commence as soon as possible.
Your new role
As the Financial Accountant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and have direct reports of your own. You will be part of the leadership team and enjoy managing people as well as a busy role. Your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Month-end processes including journals, accruals and reconciliations
- Support statutory and compliance accounting for all reporting entities in Group, including preparation of Annual Report, Half Year and Full Year Financial Statements.
- Audit preparation and liaising with the external auditors
- Statutory reporting
- BAS returns, FBT and tax returns
- Payroll tax
- Assist to ensure the business meets its governance, statutory and legal requirements including;
- Work Cover requirements
- Taxation commitments
- Assist with preparation of monthly management reports
- Leading the finance team and managing your direct reports
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need to be qualified with relevant experience in a similar role and a corporate background. Ideally, you will have 5+ years experience within this area of finance to ensure that you hit the ground running to provide immediate support to the Financial Controller.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Kelvin Murphy. Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Kelvin@kennedypearce.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.