City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + 15% pension, 10% bonus, Healthcare
3 months ago
A member of one of the largest insurance syndicates in the world are recruiting for a Corporate Accountant. They are an international underwriter of reinsurance products and speciality insurance. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Corporate Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and assist in explanation of Quarterly Group Consolidation and Segment result
- Prepare group eliminations/segment adjustments
- Prepare quarterly Group reporting pack
- To take responsibility for the accuracy of Oracle ledgers
- Prepare Corporate member trial balances
- Prepare external trade capital quarterly reporting
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Corporate Members
- Assist in preparation of IFRS consolidated accounts
- Qualified Accountant.
- Hands-on all-round experience of management accounting and financial accounting
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £65,000 as well as offering a 15% pension, 20% bonus plus all standard benefits healthcare etc.