City of London, London
£275 - £315 per day
6 months ago
Financial Accountant needed for a leisure company in Central London- Fluent French speaker desired but otherwise good knowledge of French with French GAAP (vital). The role is a 6-9 month role within a friendly supportive team who offer flexible working and work from home.
- They will function as an advanced professional level accountant, under limited supervision.
- The role will require delivering the necessary reporting and accounting requirements for the French entity
- Evaluating the most complex transactions and records to the General Ledger as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete.
- Supporting internal stakeholders and developing critical relationships with various client groups and maintaining current financial information.
- Supporting system upgrade.
A FEW THINGS YOU'RE AN EXPERT AT
- Sound knowledge of general accounting and reporting processes
- Effective resolution of complex reporting requirements
- Highly numerate and methodical
- Maintain efficient control under pressure to meet deadlines
- Time management and prioritization skills
A FEW MORE THINGS YOU ALSO KNOW
- Ideally Qualified or Masters if French
- French GAAP/ GAAP knowledge and experience