City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
An exciting contract role in a top media company, working with a high performing team. Perfect position for a hands-on financial accountant who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
My client is a media giant with a large finance team located in central London. They are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their team on a 6 month contract.
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Month-end processes including revenue & expense recognition, overhead allocations, and accruals
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Continuously improve and maintain processes & controls for best practice
- Prepare monthly financial and management reporting package
- Ensure proper integration of data into GL
- Prepare data for annual financial statements, income tax returns, FBT, GST, IAS, and Payroll Tax returns.
- Ad-hoc projects
To be considered for this position, you must be:
- ACA - ACCA/CIMA qualified with experience within a large, complex organisation.
- You must have attention to detail and enjoy hands-on work.
- Previous experience dealing with multiple entities will be highly regarded.
- You must also possess excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- You must be a team player with excellent excel and system skills.
- Great work environment
- High performing team
- On-going development and support
To apply online please click the "Apply" button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Murphy on Kelvin@kennedypearce.com