City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
A fast paced and exciting Financial Services business based in the City are looking for an ACA Qualified Accountant with 2 years post qualified experience to join them in a Financial Accounting and Legal Entity role. The business has a vibrant and professional culture and views this role as key within the Finance and Accounting team. YOu will report to the Financial Controller who would is looking for you to stay in this role for 2-3 years and the progress in the business.
The position takes responsibility for the preparation of annual financial statements for a number of entities under various Accounting Standards including IFRS and US GAAP.
- Monthly analytical review
- Monthly close process
- Preparation of monthly control reports
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Preparation of monthly tax computations
- Preparation of monthly transfer pricing calculations and subsequent reporting
- Liaison with various functional areas such as Tax, Company Secretarial, Treasury and Regulatory Groups
- Ability to present financial information, verbally and written to senior management
- Support legal entity initiatives within the firm and involvement in projects impacting the legal entities
- Involvement in developing and enhancing existing processes.
- Ad hoc projects
You must be a Qualified Accountant with an ACA (or equivalent) Qualification and be 1-3 years Post Qualified. Ideally you will have a Financial Services backrgound but this is not essential.
You will need to have personal drive and motivation, a client and business focus and excellent communication skills. The organisation are progressive and are seeking you to be ambitious and keen to learn.