City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
6 -9 months
My client is a global brokerage company based in the City looking to hire an experienced Financial Accountant to join their fast paced and energetic Finance team.
- Dealing with accounts payable entries.
- Preparing suppliers payments.
- Maintaining accounting records and making sure accounting entries are accurate.
- Preparing the financial statements under IFRS.
- Documenting and maintaining accounting policies and procedures under IFRS.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and making sure fixed asset additions and disposals are correctly recorded.
- Overseeing the month end process, including reporting and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparing tax returns.
- Deputising for the financial accounting manager as and when required.
- Building effective relationships with colleagues in finance and performance
- Must be ACA/ACCA/CA Qualified - 1-2 years post-qualified
- Immediately available/1 week notice period
- Strong communicator/team-player/self sufficient
URGENT role - please send CV's through to firstname.lastname@example.org