City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Financial Accountant - Large Plc - London
A leading UK publishing firm are looking for a newly qualified ACA individual to join their head office finance team.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be working in a large Finance team based in one of Londons most prestigious city buildings!
Key duties of the Financial Accountant include:
- Managing the production of financial statements for a large Plc, as well as owning the interim financial reporting function
- Be a key point of contact for the auditors and ensuring preparation of information in advance of audit being undertaken
- Month end close for all subscription revenues
- Preparing consolidated monthly reporting pack for the board and discussing closely with them to support key decision making
- Day to day overview of centrally managed business costs as well as analysis and reporting of profit margins
The firm environment offers a large support network, bags of responsibility and great potential to progress within the business.
The ideal Financial Accountant applicant will be a newly qualified ACA individual, with a strong academic background prior to that and a clear desire to work in a large, leading firm in the City!
Call Sam Mould at KennedyPearce on 0203 846 0780 or email email@example.com to discuss this fantastic opportunity further!