City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
I am working with a globally recognised lifestyle brand who is looking for a strong Finance Analyst to join them in their HQ based Finance team in the City. This is a terrific and unusual opportunity for someone with a passion for Finance and who has a genuine interest in learning about commercial business.
You must be an Excel expert and someone who must have some experience in delivering reports to senior stakeholders and working to tight deadlines, whether in work or study. You as the Finance Analyst will need to work closely with both the finance team and some the more commercial parts of the business.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Tracking and reporting on key KPIs
- Engage with key stakeholders to successfully form relationships across the business
- Maintaining and building accurate and largely automated excel spreadsheets will form a significant part of this role
- Providing analysis, interpretation and insight into financial performance and showing a willingness to constructively challenge current processes and methodologies
- Preparing information for reports for senior stakeholders
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree educated
- Looking to study towards accounting qualification
- Highly organised
- Inquisitive and possesses a willingness to learn
- Excel savvy
- A study package is available for CIMA or a similar qualification
- Fantastic employee discounts
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- A generous clothing allocation
Plus, several more.