West End, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
12 days ago
A leading auction house based in Central London are looking for an ambitious Finance Analyst with potential who is looking to build a career in a thriving sector.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has just started out in a commercial finance role and is looking to join a growing team with great development opportunities.
The role duties include:
- Supporting the Group FP&A Team with key elements of Central Business Finance
- Consolidation and analysis of Group results
- Exec., Board & AFRM Reporting
- Budgeting & Forecasting timetable/process
- Other ad-hoc analysis
- External & internal financial communication.
- Assist with Financial Planning, Analysis & Reporting
- Effective business partnering with relevant business management teams
- Provide value adding financial insight to key stakeholders through ad-hoc requests and pro-active analysis
- Improve the quality of reporting and key processes
- Drive for best practice and standardisation of reporting across Commercial Finance
I require an individual ACA/ACCA qualified who ideally trained in practice. Commercial experience of at least 12 months is essential. On offer is a great salary of up to £55,000 per annum, a lucrative bonus and a number of other benefits.
Please click below to apply for this position!