City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Financial Analyst - Financial Services
This is an excellent opportunity to join the investment banking division for one of London's leading banking institutions in a role that will provide unique challenges and excellent development opportunities for someone who actively studying towards an accountancy qualification.
The business is expanding it's investments in Europe and is therefore going through an extended period of rapid growth. The role will support the Finance Manager with ensuring a consistently smooth set of accounting functions.
The role will see you exposed to a range of stakeholders across the group and will see you involved in a range of duties which will allow you to expand your working knowledge.
- Monthly management reporting and analysis
- Monthly budgeting and forecasting
- Responsibility for month end close procedures including accruals, prepayments and associated journals
- Updates of cash flow and forecasts
- Financial commentary & analysis for monthly management & board pack
- Liaising with non-finance personnel with regard to cost analysis
- Ad hoc business reporting & analysis
- Part qualified ACA/CA/CIMA/ACCA/CFA
- Financial services experience is advantageous
- Strong financial modelling experience is preferred
- Strong communications skills across all stakeholder levels
- Keen eye for detail
- Problem solving mindset
- Sociable personality - outgoing, confident communicator
- Flexibility in approach to managing own work load