£400 - £450 per day
11 months ago
A fast growing investment firm looking for an experience commercial Financial controller. You will be accountable for delivering high quality, accurate and timely reports to a range of Investors as required. They are based in central London and experience within the role and industry is essential
- Support all aspects of M&A within portfolio
- Oversee cost control
- Deliver ad hoc reporting and support audit
- Deliver high quality, accurate and timely reports to a range of Investors as required
- Produce high level analysis and appraisal of actual monthly business performance against budget and forecast, identifying and following up on specific commercial issues
- Manage and coach the team. Including supporting their career development and accountancy training as necessary.
- Provide technical advice to the teams as necessary, and ensure that the use of advisors is well managed and cost effective
- Review and approve management and audited accounts as necessary, including overseeing all aspects of consolidation.
- Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of the work with a focus on minimising or outsourcing non-value-add processes to enable the portfolio to grow dramatically with minimal increase in headcount.
- Be accountable for all aspects of invoice processing, accounting, audit and credit control for the portfolio. Including external statutory and tax reporting, management of external accounting providers and international and FX issues management.