East London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Excellent growth opportunity to work for an ambitious Property Investment business based in East London. You will work in a small office and be the number one person in Finance taking responsibility for a range of tasks.
As the Financial Controller you will be hands on in accounts preparation and deal with any task relating to finance and accounting. You will be supported by an Accounts Assistant and report directly to the owner of the business. You will also work closely with the business and be involved in key decisions.
- Preparation of Management and Financial Accounts
- Statutory accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Finance business partnering and speaking to non accountants to translate the numbers
- Dealing with Auditors
- All tax, insurance and ad-hoc tasks
- The accounts are still quite manual and therefore you will need to make automatons and improve efficiency's.
- You will lead any change and technology improvements
The company has ambitious plans to grow. Currently this is a small business but the reason for hiring is due to their projected growth. It is a friendly and welcoming environment, not corporate and they seek people that use initiative and are motivated.
You will be 2-5 years PQE and will ideally be from Property but a background in other sectors is also considered. You must be an energetic and motivated accountant who works well within an autonomous environment where you will take ownership of tasks.
Based in East London and they have on-site parking if required