£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A T.V and production business seeks a proactive and hands on Financial Controller to oversee the finance function. This organisation is a multi-award-winning production company. This Financial Controller would be a Qualified Accountant with experience in the Media & Entertainment industry, who is looking to join a growing business where they can add value.
The Financial Controller is responsible for overseeing the entire day-to-day financial operations of the finance team. The Financial Controller will also be tasked with developing and streamlining reporting and systems within the company.
Duties of the Financial Controller include:
- Overseeing the management of the finance function
- Consult with several teams within the production company to assist with budgeting, financial reporting, and forecasting.
- Communicate with external stakeholders
- Prepare annual budgets
- Oversee monthly management accounts
- Accurate forecasting of trends within the company to assist with budget setting and future planning
- Support commercial and finance strategy
- Lead FP&A activities
- Ad-hoc duties and projects to support Directors
Requirements for the Financial Controller include:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience with TV Production or Film industry
- Strong business partnering skills
- Strong management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercial minded