£78000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
22 days ago
Based on the heart of the West End of London, our client is an iconic media business. One of the world's most recognisable brands, they are extremely well respected within their field. Headquartered in the US, they have a network of offices across the globe, with this role focused on the UK Business.
Reporting to reginal Finance Director, you will assume the responsibility of the UK Finance Function. Drawing on your combination of technical and commercial finance skills you will lead the finance function, to ensure profitable growth as well as compliance with relevant statutory and accounting laws. You will be an important member of the UK Senior Management Team. Managing high performing team, you will be responsible for leading the following processes:
- Ensure that Controlling activities are delivered according to country regulatory reporting requirements and according to Global standard processes, policies and procedures (including US GAAP)
- Complete and review financial reporting including monthly results, balance sheet analysis, risk and opportunities and cash-flow forecasting
- Supervise the adequacy of the level of internal financial controls, driving improvements where required
- Assist local, regional and global Management in identifying business risks and opportunities
- Support the ongoing transformation of the finance function
- Manage and supervise tax compliance, intercompany operations, transfer pricing policies, etc
- Coordinate and ensure timely compliance with annual external audits requirements and statutory accounts preparation, as well as with any internal audit reviews
- Responsible for all activities of Controlling area in the Finance Department, including staff supervision and development
- Report performance measures and KPIs and monitor performance of the Controlling teams, ensuring actions are taken to address key risks and identify opportunities for improvement across the team
- Support Global Controlling to develop and implement finance processes, accounting policies and testing plans to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
5 years post qualified Accounting and Finance professional you will be a well credited leader with previous experience managing a high performing finance team. You will have strong technical accounting skills, ideally developed by commencing your career in a Big 4 or mid tier accounting firm. Additionally, you will be commercially astute and understand the commercial drivers of a business. With first class stakeholder management skills, you will be capable of business partnering with other division heads as well as managing relationships across all levels both locally and overseas. Systems savvy, you will have large ERP experience.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a commercially astute and technical finance leader to take ownership of the finance function of an iconic global business. The successful candidate will enjoy the benefits of:
- Attractive remuneration package and annual incentive plan
- Develop your leadership skills with an iconic global business.
- Hybrid work model
- Attractive employee benefits
- Progressive and dynamic office culture