£85000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus, pension & healthcare.
5 months ago
The world leader in real estate investment is recruiting for a Financial Controller. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the CFO.
As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Management of the accounting, consolidation and reporting processes for the fund (and one of its feeders), including quarterly/annual financial statements, investor reporting, annual financial accounts and investor requests. The candidate will be required to prepare the accounts of the fund (rather than review accounts prepared by external providers) and review accounts prepared by external administrators for the feeder.
- Oversee the audit and tax compliance processes, including fee negotiations, scope determination,
- appointment and co-ordination of external advisers
- Serving as a single point of contact for internal fund managers, portfolio & asset managers and administrators.
- Responsible for cash management of the fund, including calculation of investor calls and distributions along with making recommendations to the fund managers
- Manage the revolving subscription facility for the fund
- Interact and liaise with different LaSalle functions in accordance with internal controls, external
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- 10 years plus experience in accounting.
- Deep knowledge of real estate.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £90,000, 20-40% bonus plus a competitive benefits package.