City of London, London
£230 - £250 per day
RM FC 1109_1536682810
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller to join the team on a part-time basis reporting directly to the Finance director your responsibilities will include:
- Provide financial leadership and financial advice to help shape the direction of the business
- Establish best practice accounting and control systems.
- Ensure the provision of accurate and timely management information to facilitate business performance.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the company and its subsidiaries including monitoring, benchmarking and reporting
- Develop and present detailed operating budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Manage the day to day operation of the finance department and its associated functions, including payroll, AP & AR
- Manage all finance relationships with key stakeholders including financiers, auditors and suppliers
- Oversee the efficient administration of the business, ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory reporting and payment requirements
- Monitor the banking activities / cash flow of the company
- Train staff and franchisees on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree and ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with all key stakeholders
- Passion for delivering results, excited about innovation and change