£55000 - £70000 per annum
AF - FC - 272836_1542218276
29 days ago
Temp to Perm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a local high-end fashion retail group who are going from strength to strength. They are searching for a hands on financial controller to assist with the company's ambitious yet achievable growth plans.
Reporting directly to the owner you will have full responsibility for the day to day management of the finance and administration function, financial planning, analysis, tax, cash-flow, reporting and recommendations to management.
- Preparation of Monthly Profit and Loss
- Management Accounts
- Preparation, lodgement and attending to payment of monthly business activity statements
- Creditors Control
- Debtors-invoicing, collection, control and cash flow monitoring
- stock inventory management
- Liaising with external accountants in respect of taxation obligations
- Prior local experience as a Financial Controller within a Retail business
- ACA qualified highly regarded
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Ability in managing a small team
What's on Offer
- Supportive owners and a great team environment
- A growing company where you will develop and progress in your career
- Have direct impact on the future growth of the business
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to take the next step in their career!