South West London, London
£300 - £350 per day
AF - CORP C - 497_1548094988
27 days ago
Temp to Perm
My client has exclusively tasked me with finding them an experienced Financial Controller to join their team.
This opportuinity can either be on a Temporary basis for 4-6 months OR can be Temp to Perm depending on preference and situation.
- Control and preparation of the month-end multi-locational group consolidation, reporting, related analysis and KPIs.
- Reviewing and adjusting accounts and making journal entries for all group issues such financial instruments, foreign exchange, Intangibles amortization, transfer pricing and employee benefit trust accounting.
- Work with Regional Controllers to manage the monthly close.
- Maintaining the group chart of accounts and helping determine the accounting manual.
- Ensure legal and accounting compliance with Group debt or equity requirements and identify and escalate potential problems in advance to ensure adequate remediation timing.
- Preparing Bank reporting and covenant compliance reporting on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Serve as a lead contact for group and statutory year-end audits.
- Assist in cash planning and establishing a treasury policy for the operations of group.
- Working with tax advisors and business leaders on group and local tax issues including transfer pricing, international taxation provisioning and VAT.
- Lead the preparation of acquisition accounting, related integration projects and other corporate transactions from a finance perspective.
- Ensure corporate filings and compliance work for the group are completed timely.
- Ad hoc analysis, reports and projects on Group and Corporate areas as requested by the VP of Finance and Controller and CFO.
- Participate and lead special projects to help improve processes and reporting in a growing finance function.
- To be the finance lead on integrating the new Group structure into NetSuite and manage the change in functional and reporting currency of the Group. Key will be ensuring the consolidation still functions under the new reporting currency. Additionally to assist with NetSuite system updates, report creation and improvements from the Group perspective.
- ACA or ACCA with at least 10 years of total experience including at least 5 years of post-qualifying experience in industry.
- Experience of working in a multi-locational group function involving preparing a consolidation and financial statements. Technically competent with experience of monthly and year-end reporting under IFRS. Private Equity experience and advantage.
- Intermediate excel an advantage.
- Strong IFRS Knowledge; experience with a conversion from US GAAP to IFRS is an advantage
- Ability to work in a medium sized company that has a fast growing and changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well with various levels of management within and outside the organization
- Must be able to engage in collaborative problem-solving efforts that focus on generating effective solutions consistent with organization's financial policies
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with excellent accuracy, completeness and consistency and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to work within a global team environment and as an individual contributor, ability to build stable working relationships internally and work extended hours as needed
- Countries of benefit are - Japan, Finland, US, UK, Romania & India