City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
7 days ago
Property Investment business with a successful growth story to date and the intention to develop further. This is start-up environment therefore the firm has strong entrepreneurial management and are offering this position as an opportunity to work closely with the decision makers of the business.
You will have core responsibilities in reporting and accounting as well as work with the investment team. This position will expect you to get involved at all levels of finance and be very 'hands on' before building your own financial team.
- Developing and setting processes and instilling financial discipline for record keeping.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Provide commercial support to all parts of the group
- Liaison with third party advisers and funders
- Assisting with ongoing business and asset management projects
- Analysing potential transactions, including development of financial models, participation in due diligence and managing third party service providers.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- An excellent academic background
- 3-5 years' experience in a SME business, ideally Asset Management and/or Property
- Able to clearly communicate complex ideas to all stakeholders
- Proactive and self-motivated
£60,000 - £70,000 plus bonus plus benefits