West End, London
£75000 - £90000 per annum
AF - FC -9274_1554307488
3 months ago
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a highly motivated and disciplined senior finance manager, looking to be part of a dynamic, driven and rewarding organisation? Due to significant business growth in an industry that is rapidly transforming, an exciting opportunity has become available for a full time Financial Controller to join our Support Services team, located in Central London and reporting to the CFO. This is a new and exciting position for a ACA/ACCA qualified professional and a great opportunity to join an innovative and award winning team.
This is a highly visible and business facing role, managing and developing a team of highly skilled finance professionals and supporting in driving the strategic directions of the business. The Financial Controller will be responsible for leading and managing the financial and accounting functions, including board and management reporting, budgets and forecasts, audits, accounting system and business reporting improvements.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- All aspects of financial reporting, management reporting, taxation, accounts payable and credit control.
- Group and statutory reporting requirements
- Business partnering with stakeholders
- Development and enhancement of finance policies and procedures
- Coordination of external audits
- Supervision of the overall finance functions
- Process improvement including systems upgrades and implementation
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Responsibility for treasury and taxation functions
- Monitoring performance of divisions and departments versus budget/forecasts
- Ad-hoc management of finance projects or initiatives required to enable business improvement and efficiencies.
- Fostering a positive and progressive organisational culture
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- University degree and ACA/ACCA qualified (Ideally a Big 4 ACA)
- Strong technical skillset and statutory reporting requirements
- Strong international experience is a MUST (within Japan and Germany would be a huge advantage)
- Ability and experience in leading teams in complex organisations
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills