Role: Financial Planning and Analysis
Founded in 1998, a specialist asset manager, experienced at investing in the opportunities arising from the transition to a more sustainable global economy. The firm is headquartered in London with offices on both coasts of the United States as well as Hong Kong. Today, manages over $18.5 billion, making it one of the world's largest investors operating exclusively in this area.
* Completion of the company's financial planning including budgeting and forecasting, capital planning and reporting and other associated tasks.
* Prepare annual budgets for all London based departments
* Work with US team to consolidate and present group budgets to the Board
* Complete monthly reforecasts
* Prepare ad-hoc forecasts and financial analysis for the business
* Analyse and evaluate company's financial performance, including review against budgets
* Assist in the preparation of year end and month end accounts
* Complete regulatory reporting
* Assist in preparation of the ICAAP
* Assist in implementation of new budgeting and reporting system
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Experience in the Asset Management industry
* At least two years PQE working in industry preferred
* Advanced Excel skills
* Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics or similar package
* Ability to work productively and independently to achieve assigned tasks with a minimum amount of direct supervision.
* Personable and professional demeanor.
* Ability to work under demanding timelines while maintaining composure and effectiveness.
(state where required for the role otherwise assumed that the need is preferred/nice to have)
* Degree educated or equivalent
* Qualified CIMA or ACA/ACCA - minimum 2 year posted