£250 - £300 per day
4 months ago
An exciting role working for a global property company in West London, starting immediatly.
Temp role for 6 months, potential to move perm for right candidate.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and take ownership of the monthly reporting packs including YTD and FYF variance analysis
- Liaise with the respective finance teams about key drivers of variances to budget and forecast
- Take a lead role in preparing actuals and forecast for non-recoverable costs including bad and doubtful debts, legal fees, and management fees, as well as 'below-the-line' items such as interest and depreciation as applicable
- Prepare and take ownership of quarterly balance sheet analyses
- Liase with auditors both internally and external
- Perform all financial reporting obligations in relation to taxation, including VAT, CIS and tax packs as applicable
- Assist with all aspects of Joint Venture Reporting, including preparation of relevant schedules in relation to monthly and quarterly reporting, as well as calculation of distributions as applicable
Must be qualified, preference to ACA, CA, CIMA.