City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
8 months ago
Fintech business who are growing quickly through technology capabilities in Banking are seeking someone to join their Central London office. You must have worked for a Fintech Start-Up before and have experiece on complex reconciliations. As this is a newly created role you will also be responsible for setting up all the processes and procedures. This is a great opportunity if you are seeking a role as part of a Fintech start up where you are one of the first people on finance.
- Daily e-money reconciliations
- Perform reconciliation across all partners in the payment chain (acquirer, various banking partners, pay-out
- Ensure FCA safeguarding requirements are met
- Check and reconcile supplier fees against actual usage
- Oversee invoice generation for clients
- Evolve the pricing structure as new services are added
- Produce financial forecasts and P&Ls
- Compile FCA reports
- Liaise with tech team in order to obtain necessary data and input on product as
Alongside these duties you will need to create the processes and procedures as this is a new start-up business. You will need to ensure the most efficient payment flow is in place.
You must have experience of working in a Start-Up role for a Fintech business as well as complex reconciliations. You will also have meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills. You will be liaising across all levels of the organisation and be able to work in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.