£55000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
FP&A Accountant needed for a Global Financial Services business based in the West End. You will be working as part of small team and take responsibility for project based work that requires you to have initiative and strong interpersonal skills as well as an Accounting Qualification.
The role involves working on multiple projects within the FP&A function to improve and streamline processes. You will be working with the FP&A Manager to support the function to change and improve processes.
- Coordination of the annual budget process.
- Developing quarterly business reviews
- Actively assist in the development and implementation of Business Partnering
- Developing board, committee and head office reports
- Appropriate commentary and analysis
- Support business change managers in defining and managing the delivery of business benefits arising from the implementation of new capability within the business.
- Provide input to project status meetings with the project / programme team and key stakeholders and identify, discuss and resolve impediments to successful phase and/or project delivery.
You must have FP&A experience and be a fully qualified accountant with a proven track record in improving and changing processes. Ideally you will come from Financial Services or alternatively a bigger commerce business.