£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, Penson
2 months ago
One of the world's premier medical firms is recruiting for an FP&A Manager. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for:
- To provide dedicated commercial and clinical finance support required for several business partners, including;
- Genetics Lab Director
- Genetics Clinical/Commercial Director
- Commercial Director
- Marketing Director
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- FP&A experience/Knowledge.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £65,000 as well as offering a discretionary bonus plus a competitive benefits package, including healthcare plus pension.