City of London, London
Bonus and Benefits
7 days ago
A leading tech firm in Central London are looking for an FP&A Manager to join their FTSE 100 firm. This is a senior role within the Commercial Finance division involved with ensuring accurate performance and is delivered as well adding value and insight to the business from a financial perspective.
The firm are an industry leader in their area, providing a software service to a range of corporate organisations.
Duties of the FP&A Manager role include:
- Managing the groups internal reporting processes, setting these processes and providing improvements
- Year-end and interim results process management with a detailed and dynamic Financial Accounting team
- Preparation of board reports
- Implementing systems and processes for management reporting
- Delivery of financial reports to support strategic decision making for the business
- Ensuring systems are working adequately
- Working closely with the Senior Management team across the business including the CFO and establishing close working relationships
- Manage and develop key initiatives to improve performance reporting and quality of information
- Direct management of a team of 2 staff
I am looking for someone ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with 5 years PQE. Someone with a passion, energy and drive and that is able to deliver a good business understanding, is articulate and has a desire to drive business performance.
On offer is a competitive salary of £70,000 per annum, a comprehensive and lucrative bonus scheme in addition to a range of other benefits.
Apply below to be considered for this fantastic role!