£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Health, Flexi, Lunch
4 months ago
Are you currently working in an FP&A type role? Looking for a step up within an exciting company and industry? This new opportunity has just been created for a large and growing Tech client of ours.
As an FP&A Manager, you will be:
- Reporting directly to the CFO
- Presenting ideas/ projections to the board
- Supervising/ Managing a mix of 12 Financial Accountants and Management Accountants
- Setting the standards of work you expect from more junior members of staff
- Forecasting, budgeting etc.
- Involved in MI work
- Perfoming advanced data analysis
- Working hand in hand with the corporate finance team
This role is really for a qualified and experienced FP&A Analyst to take the step up and propel their career forwards. This is a growing, buzzing and exciting Tech company based on the west side of London.
If you want to gain solid management experience and add serious value to a big brand, look no further!
Call me on 020 3847 0797 or send your CV to George@KennedyPearce.com to apply for this FP&A Manager role.