City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Many Benefits
about 1 month ago
FP&A Manager - Rapidly Growing Tech Firm! - London
One of the fastest growing technology firms globally are searching for an ambitious and driven FP&A Manager to join their UK office.
Leading the FP&A department, you will be undertaking a key, strategic role in driving the performance of the UK business. By building out and managing the tools and operations for finance decisions and processes to ensure that key decision making is at it's optimum.
Key Responsibilities for the FP&A Manager include:
- Building and sourcing key financial modelling tools to support critical corporate decision making
- Working closely with the wider international business network
- Supervise and perform P&L analysis
- Partner closely with the UK Accounting Manager during month-end
- Provide decision support for new business cases
- Drive ad-hoc reporting requests from Senior Management and HQ
We are looking for an FP&A Manager with the following background:
- 4+ years of FP&A experience with a technology background
- Strong attention to detail and strategic focus
- Degree in Finanice, Economics or Accounting
- Experienced in building new teams
- Competent in Excel
This progressive, flat structured environment is perfectly suited to someone with ambition and drive to thrive in this FP&A Manager role in a rapidly growing business!
On offer to the successful applicant is a generous salary of up to £80,000 per annum on offer, a generous benefits package and key progression routes.
With interviews on-going, Call Sam Mould at KennedyPearce on 0203 846 0780 or email email@example.com